At Endurance we provide great customer service .
Easy steps to understanding our Refund Policy
The First step of our Refund policy is providing proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt or invoice
The Second step of our Refund policy is identifying the issue:
1 - Damaged or faulty goods
2- change of mind
If you have discovered the product is damaged, faulty or possesses a major problem upon 7 days of receiving your item, you are entitled to a refund. Conditions for damaged or faulty goods are:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Meeting any of these conditions will allow a full refund at the original purchase price. Please note that the original freight costs are not refundable under any circumstances.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item with the major problem and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please note this is only valid if you notify us within the first 7 days upon receiving your item.
At Endurance we are dedicated to bringing 100% customer satisfaction. Based on this, we provide a 7 day money back guarantee if you have a change of mind or are simply unsatisfied with our products.
The conditions of the money back guarantee are:
- All money back guarantees are subject to a 15% restocking fee of the sale price to cover the labour costs of picking/repacking the order and returning it to the shelf.
- Original Freight costs are not refundable under any circumstances
- The item must be returned with all goods and packaging material all originally included and must not be used or installed. Once the product is assembled a return will not be possible.
- The item must be purchased online and delivered, without initially physically seeing or testing the demonstration version of purchased product.
If all conditions are agreed to and met, then you will be entitled to our 7 day money back guarantee..
Once you have identified the issue, the Third step is ensuring you contact us the first 7 days upon receiving your item. Approval from the Endurance team must be sought before sending products back. If we are not notified of the issue within the first 7 days, then the product is conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
After you have identified the issue, notified us via email or phone and have sought approval, the fourth and final step of Endurance refund policy requires you to return the item back to base. If you are unable to return the item back to Endurance, then we will organise the collection of the freight and forward the costs to the customer.
*The amount will be refunded once the product been returned to us.