- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
If you visit or shop On Endurance Treadmills, you will agree to Endurance Terms and Conditions. The Endurance Treadmills website and domain name (endurancetreadmills.com.au), is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order Products & Services advertised on the Site .
Before purchasing, consumers will have read and agreed to all of the Warranty and Refund policies, postage & shipping information and payment detail. Please read them carefully. Endurance reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you.
Please note that all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ATTENTION: ALL CONSUMERS MUST AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WARRANTY AND DELIVERY POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
1. Consumers have to read and agree all of the warranty policy, postage & shipping information, payment detail before purchasing.
2. While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details are unintentional (If you do find any errors or inconsistencies, please feel free to contact us and we will make the appropriate adjustments).
3. All pictures contained within our advertising material are for illustration purposes only.
4. Please state a physical address for delivery. No PO Box or GPO Box addresses. We also do not deliver to Islands.
5. Delivery is only to the ground floor at the front of the door. Shipping is door to door delivery, except in remote locations.
If a delivery time is arranged with courier and you are not home and a redelivery is required there will be an additional $55 fee
6. All sales are final. No refunds. We offer refund within the first 7 days upon receiving your item, if the item is damaged or faulty upon receiving it. Buyer must provide original invoice and arrange for the delivery of the item(s). Please refer to the Return Policy.
8. All Consumers must agree with the warranty policy before purchasing. Please refer to the Warranty Policy.
9. We do not accept liability for consequential loss, nor for injury or damage caused by circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to misuse, neglect, excessive use, alteration, modification, defective installation, maintenance or repair of the product.
10. We do not accept liability for loss, injury or damage caused by the use or the product in a manner not designed, recommended nor intended by the manufacturer.
11. Whilst care is taken, we will not be directly liable for any loss, theft or damage to any goods. If problem arises, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve any issues.
12. Standard delivery and installation terms are on ground floor with level access only, upstairs or downstairs & difficult areas to access will require 2 people and special arrangements must be made, additional fees will apply at contracted discretion.
13. Due to occupational health and safety, someone must assist the courier driver with unloading the treadmill as it is too heavy for one person to move on there own. Small items like exercise bikes may be left behind gates or next to front door if nobody is home to accept delivery but we are not responsible for items stolen or damaged. Some items may be pre assembled prior to delivery (only applies to items for installation).
14. Fitness equipment annual servicing & cleaning will prolong the life of your equipment, NOTE: does not alter or add to our standard warranty terms and conditions.
15. Callouts are not included in our warranty policy. For all call outs, a fee will apply plus labour charge. Please also note that in some areas, call outs are not available.
16. If Order Is cancelled there will be a $100 Restocking fee. If the item has already been sent out you will need to pay the delivery and return fee.( as per courier rates)
18. All care taken by our technicians no responsibility for lost, stolen, damage goods or damage coursed to home when installation takes place. All work to be deemed to be warranty will be done in accordance with our warranty policy. All work to be deemed non warranty will be charged on the spot callout fee plus labour & parts.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, manuals, videos, is property of Endurance Treadmills. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Endurance, is used with permission and is protected by international copyright laws.
Limitation of Liability
Endurance Treadmills does not accept liability for loss, injury or damage caused by the use or the product in a manner not designed, recommended nor intended by the manufacturer. Endurance does not accept liability for consequential loss, nor for injury or damage caused by circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to misuse, neglect, excessive use, alteration, modification, defective installation, maintenance or repair of the product. Whilst care is taken, Endurance will not be directly liable for any loss, theft or damage to any goods. If problem arises, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve any issues. Please consult a health professional prior to using and purchasing our products, to find out whether or not these products are suitable for the user.
Endurance attempts to be as accurate as possible in providing product information. However, we cannot warrant that the information and prices are current, reliable, accurate or error-free. If you are unsure about the validity of the information or pricing, or notice any errors or inconsistencies, please contact us for further confirmation. All pictures contained within our advertising material are for illustration purposes only.
Warranty and Repairs
All work to be deemed within the warranty policy will be done in accordance with Endurance warranty policy. Work not covered within our warranty policy will be charged on the spot callout fee plus labour & parts. All service and installations will only apply to Melbourne and Sydney Metropolitan areas during standard business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm). Please review our Warranty Information and Policy for further details.
Delivery of products will be subject to our Delivery Policy. Please review our Delivery Policy for further details.
All Endurance products are subject to a 7-day refund policy. Please review our Refund policy for further details.
Terms of Service
All products are subject to availability and are delivered flat-packed and will require some assembly. In cases requiring technician support, fees will apply if a technician does not obtain easy access to the item required to be serviced. Some items may not be repaired on site and may have to be returned to the workshop for major repairs, additional fees may apply. If parts are not available at time of service due to no stock, a call back fee may apply. All care taken by our technicians bear no responsibility for lost, stolen, damaged goods or damage caused to home when installation takes place.